Hemant asks which questions in your life go unanswered?
Here are my questions. If anyone has any answers can you let me know. Otherwise do you have any questions?
- What will replace humans as the dominant species on the planet when we’re all gone (if anything)?
- Why can’t we humans create a government that is able to plan for longer than 3 years ahead?
- When you die all your brain functions cease. Where does the energy go when this happens? Is it just emitted as heat or electromagnetic radiation? How much energy is involved?
- Why do living things die?
- Is it possible to build the Matrix or something similar where a virtual environment is indistinguishable from a real environment?
- When you look in a mirror and see your reflection is that how people see you (only in reverse) or do they see you differently?
- Is it possible to build a tower that goes into space?
- Could we colonise Mars or one of the moons in our solar system?
- How close to the speed of light can we travel and survive?
- What sort of crops should I grow in my pokey little garden?
- Why do some people seem to need religion?
- Is there anything smaller than a quark? I’ve heard of superstrings but the idea is too strange for my mammal brain.
- What’s it like to be a pond skater, a bird or a mole?
- What colour was a T-Rex?
Not thirteen questions but fourteen.