DEADLY SODA CANSVERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READThis incident happened recently in north Texas. We need to be even more careful everywhere.A woman went boating one Sunday, taking with her some cans of coke which she put in the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken into Intensive Care Unit and on Wednesday she died.The autopsy revealed a certain Leptospirose caused by the can of coke from which she had drunk, not using a glass. A test showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to wash thoroughly the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them as they have been stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.
A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets i.e.. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.
My ratty friends would be very offended by such falsehoods.
Rat urine is the same as human urine in that it contains toxic waste fluids like urea and some bacteria but is virtually sterile. At least when processes by healthy kidneys.
- Leptospirosis can be contracted by exposure to the disease that is typically excreted by infected animals (including rats). The most common source is river water in rural areas.
- There is no actual verifiable media source for these stories. You’d think that the media would love to sell more papers by reporting a health scare but none exist.
My ratty friends thank you for not perpetrating such terrible lies against them. They can now take a rest.
4 responses to “Spam but this time it’s against my friends”
Polly and Sybil would be gnashing their teeth in rage at this…
But I think they are probably curled up asleep in their hammock.
(Incidentally, why haven’t you added Rodentbook to your FB profile Mr Frog so that my girls can become friends with your ratty babies?!)
Given the presence of Dihydrogen Monoxide in all cans I can’t beleive anyone would touch them, regardless of what aminal had urinated/deficated on it. That stuff is leathal!
Soupy, my facebook is horribly neglected. Perhaps Rodentbook will reignite my interest in it…
Dom, I’ve heard of this evil substance H2O. I was horrified to hear how much of it is in my coffee. Even worse there are massive quantities of it in my own body. I obviously need to be desiccated.
Haha set them straight 🙂