Here are my answers to last Thursday’s Thursday Thirteen.
- How would you order the seven deadly sins (Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride) so that your favourite was first and least favourite was last?
Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Envy
I’m not too keen on Envy but I think all of the others are great.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The ability to stop time and step out of it to do things.
- What single property of the human race as a whole would you change?
I think that the willingness to follow others is one of those awful things that humans are prone to do. I’d love to grant the members of the human race the ability to think for themselves rather than defer to others. No, I don’t think that people think for themselves. Not often anyway.
- What do you like least about yourself?
I tend not to finish things. I’d like that to change.
- What one thing about travelling (short or long distances) makes you most angry?
Human beings. They just get in the way and annoy me. I’d quite like a fast lane for people who are just trying to get somewhere and a slow lane for the world’s ditherers who just want to look.
- What frightens you most about the future?
That it may already be too late to change it.
- What is the best Halloween costume?
In an adult female I’d say the sexy vampire. Anyone else should be a zombie.
- Would you rather be evil or stupid?
Evil all the way. Stupidity is just messing up because you don’t know better. Evil has a plan.
- How long does it take you to wake up properly?
10 minutes to wake up enough to get to the shower. Normally though I’m on my third coffee before my brain really gets into second gear.
- Assuming that there is life after death, what would you do for eternity?
- What one subject would you choose if you were on Mastermind?
Honestly I know a bit about a lot but not a lot about a bit…If I had to choose it’d be Lotus Notes Programming.
- Which is creepier: Clowns or animals with human faces?
I think we’re all agreed that they’re both creepy but clowns are slightly more sinister for me.
- Which one word would you like to see removed from the English language forever?
Thanks to everyone that joined in.