For those unfamiliar with the idea of a Thursday Thirteen it is an opportunity to give thirteen pieces of information about the blogger in order that those who read may understand him or her a little better. Today though hoverFrog speaks in the third person and so has decided to ask questions rather than provide answers. This may mean that something is revealed about himself or it may merely sow confusion. Either way hoverFrog is pleased.
- How would you order the seven deadly sins (Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride) so that your favourite was first and least favourite was last?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- What single property of the human race as a whole would you change?
- What do you like least about yourself?
- What one thing about travelling (short or long distances) makes you most angry?
- What frightens you most about the future?
- What is the best Halloween costume?
- Would you rather be evil or stupid?
- How long does it take you to wake up properly?
- Assuming that there is life after death, what would you do for eternity?
- What one subject would you choose if you were on Mastermind?
- Which is creepier: Clowns or animals with human faces?
- Which one word would you like to see removed from the English language forever?
It would please immensely hoverFrog if you were to answer these questions.