I am moving house on Monday to le château de grenouille. My broadband connection has been terminated already and I will be frantically packing* for the next few days so I won’t be around until at least Tuesday. I know that you will all** miss me terribly so I thought I would share a Random Thursday Thirteen before I go.
Thursday Thirteen is a meme with one purpose: to get to know bloggers better. Thirteen secrets they’ve never shared before, Thirteen random things about themselves or their lives that give the reader a better idea of who they are.
- I open all the cards before I open any of the presents even though it annoys people.
- I love getting letters but hate sending them.
- I’m more concerned with “how?” than “why?” and I always have been.
- I think that it is more important to have an opinion than to be right.
- I can sit in the lotus position.
- I can’t dance when I’m being watched.
- I prefer a little grocer, baker, paper shop and chemist to a supermarket.
- I can’t drive.
- I never swear out loud.
- I think that the future’s so bright, I gotta wear shades.
- I read the ingredients of packaged food before I buy them.
- I think that rainbows are the most amazing phenomenon in nature.
- I think that the moon would make an ideal location for a retirement village.
Have a good weekend everyone. *waves*
*I have more to pack even though my house looks like an explosion at a cardboard factory.
**I know that some people read my gibber jabber even though hardly anyone comments. I suspect that I only attract shy people or that I’ve offended everyone and you only come by to see if disaster have befallen me so you can gloat.😉