- The government has delayed the introduction of the home information pack.
- My firm has invested heavily in one part of the pack, have set up an office and employed people to administer the production of the reports.
- The little Big Boss is now convinced that the HIP project will be cancelled.
- As a result two people had to be “let go” yesterday.
- This has left me surprisingly sad. I mean they were both good people and have not done anything to warrant losing their jobs.
- I’m getting an obscenely huge bonus at the end of the month.
- This leaves me riddles with guilt.
- I agreed to sell my house to someone but they decided that they don’t want it anymore. This is the second time that this has happened.
- The kids are bickering like crazy at the moment.
- It’s too hot.
On the positive side
- I finished my TMA and submitted it on time. I don’t think I’ll reach the dizzying heights of 96% like I got in the last one though even though all my C++ functions worked perfectly.
- I’m bunking off work early because I’ve had enough for one day.