“13 things you would do if you suddenly won the lottery” as suggested by the ever so clever and super strong Michelle.
This is a tricky one for me because I live such a perfect, charmed life that I want for nothing. Honestly.
- Pay off my mortgage.
- Get tutors for the kids and for me.
- Pay off my friends’ mortgages.
- Buy a huge house to live in with annexes for family members who are getting on a bit or just like to visit. It needs to have lots of land for the horses.
- Buy some horses.
- Leave a £1000 tip for the first person to give excellent service in their job.
- Buy a book shop.
- Quit working for other people.
- Buy Chinese food every night just to see how long it takes for The Hildy to get sick of it.
- Learn lots of different languages starting with French, German, Japanese and Italian.
- Travel the world. All of it.
- Fund an Atheist School where only Atheist’s are allowed to attend just so I can annoy the Catholic School down the road and get in the papers for being a git.
- Buy lots of houses and let homeless people live in them rent free.