Shiver me timbers if it ain’t a fine day fer pirating. She’s a right beauty and ye’d be the lowliest son of a bilge rat if’n ye refuse ta celebrate it with us. I be planning ta drink plenty of grog wi’ me shipmates and retiring ta me cabin wi’ me mighty fine saucy wench come sundown fer a spot a treasure huntin’. By the Powers!
If’n ye’re the sort of scallywag who don’t have a saucy wench then find the nearest port a try some of these faithful pick up lines smartly.
10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?
8. Come on up and see me urchins.
7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.
6. I’d love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?
4. How’d you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
3. Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.
2. Well blow me down?
And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is …
1. Prepare to be boarded.
That’s all ye need ta know. Yo-ho-ho, me hearties.